Site map

24 March 2013

Guilty Pleasures

I have many guilty pleasures. And they are especially guilty because I have no willpower or self-control. 

No really... like none

I don't indulge, I overdose. 

Luckily I am deathly afraid of needles, otherwise I am totally sure I would have been a heroin addict. Easily. 

So what are my guilty pleasures?


Milk chocolate mainly. Add in some peanut butter? Oh hell yes. I could eat chocolate every day. Morning or night. Or both. I love it, I crave it and am currently trying to wean myself off it. Trying. 







I looooooove Mexican food. Authentic Mexican food. I love cerviche (pictured left), I love tacos with beef tongue, I love carnitas. The American gringa in me also of course loves the fake Mexican food, too. I salivate just at the thought of it. And luckily for me, I eat Mexican at least once a week- either at the boyfriend's restaurant or another one down the way which has ammmmmazing tacos.



It makes no sense. It's weird. It confuses and annoys the hell out of family and friends alike. But for some odd reason, I enjoy sitting and watching HSN or QVC for hours on end. I never order anything, I never really want or need anything they're selling. I just watch with rapt attention. Like I'm fascinated by it. It's weird, whatever, but my hands start shaking when I haven't watched for a couple of days.





Naps! I love naps! There is Moose right here enjoying his in my car (isn't he sooo cute!?!?) I love scheduling naps in my planner. I look forward to them. I plan for them. I pre-text anyone who may be looking for me and warn them I will be embarking on a nap and I am NOT to be disturbed. I love naps. So much. 







There you have it- my guilty pleasures. Not very salacious or even very original, but they are  addictions guilty pleasures all the same. Now what about you? What are some of your guilty pleasures?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...