Site map

11 April 2013

Housecleaning

So after realizing that nobody uses Disqus commenting and my boyfriend telling me to stop trying to be fancy, I got rid of it. 

Unfortunately I lost all your awesome blog comments. But I looked through each post and made sure I was following you either through GFC or Bloglovin. 

Fortunately, I won't be a blogging pariah and can have normal blogger commenting.

I also changed my header for like the 1700 time. I wanted something simpler and it makes me feel accomplished to spend 10 minutes designing a header. 

Thanks for all your wonderful support!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post jessica, but i have been using Executive Cleaning Edmonton for approx. 6 months now and have yet to have a bad experience. however you have posted a very useful information .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...