Site map

05 April 2013

Nicknames

Day two of the 30 Day Blog Challenge. Yay for commitment. 

Day two asks: What are your nicknames and how did you get them?

Well this one will be easy. I have no nicknames. None. 

When I was younger, I tried to get people to call me J.Lo (the first 2 letters of my last name are Lo, so it just seemed like the most rational nickname for me to have). 

That one failed miserably. 

Don't get me wrong, I always wanted to have a nickname. Something cool that had an awesome accompanying story. But I never really had childhood friends that stuck around long enough for one to develop and I am lucky if my own father calls me by the right name (I have mistakenly called by my brother's name, my uncle's name, and my dead dog's name. I know he loves me though, so it's OK). 

So yeah, no nicknames. 

If you want, you can feel free to call me J.Lo. It's cool. I won't mind. Really... I won't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...