Site map

21 April 2013

Sunday Social



It's fun to be back and blogging again! And I am linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for this week's Sunday Social. 

1. What is your shopping weakness?
I love online shopping. My favorite spots to hit up are Asos, NYC&Co and Target. But for in-store shopping, I love Target. I make excuses to go and then end up with a cartful of random crap that I have spent the last hour justifying to myself that I need. And yes, this does happen on a weekly basis. 

2. What is your food weakness?
Carbs. Primarily in the form of baked mac and cheese and chocolate chip pancakes. 

3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
Any kind of documentary on serial killers. 

4. What is your go to breakfast food?
Eggs if I make the effort. Otherwise, I'll just hold out for lunch.

5. Do you drink coffee?
I randomly have been getting into drinking coffee and I take it black, maybe with sugar but most of the times just half a splenda if anything. It makes me feel old to drink it and I secretly always wish I had just ordered a damn hot chocolate. 


Happy Sunday guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...