Site map

19 May 2013

Sunday Social!



I am linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for this week's Sunday Social again because I lack originality today to draft my own post and love talking about myself!


1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?
The best kind of surprise is no surprise. I hate surprises. Don't surprise me. Unless it's like "You won $100000000 million dollars". Even then, I will be suspicious and probably try to hit you. Don't surprise me- you will get hurt and I will most likely end up crying.

2. Flowers or Chocolate?
Chocolate. Except I just remembered I'm on a diet- I mean lifestyle change- so flowers... I guess. Gift cards are best, though.

3. What is your favorite summertime activity?
The beach obviously. But I'm snobby with my beaches. And if the beach sucks, I rather just hang out at the nearest air conditioned mall.

4. Do you have any vacations planned this Summer?
Ha.

No I don't. Want to hang out?

5. Favorite Summer Holiday?
My family and I used to go to Caseaux, in France, every summer with my whole side of my French family and I have the greatest memories from there.

6. Dream Vacation?
A backpack and a round-the-world plane ticket. And I would also like that $1000000000 million dollars as well. Please.

[edit] I definitely misunderstood question #5. Growing up holiday was interchangeable with 'vacation' (I think it's one of those annoying European things. Enjoy it! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...