Site map

16 June 2013

Sunday Social



I am linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for this week's Sunday Social.

But first I have to give a shout-out to my Papa and wish him a VERY Happy Papa's Day! I am stuck at work til 9pm, however I made sure to dedicate my Facebook status to him which is a pretty BFD because I post something on Facebook about every 3 months.


So now on to this week's Sunday's Social:

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
Hmmm... I'm a Masshole so basically everything ticks me off. I hate tailgaters. BUT I also loathe with a passion people who use their brights because it effing blinds me and I get irritated and a mild case of road rage where I will spend the remainder of my drive plotting your death.

2. Biggest Blogging pet peeve?
This:


3. Biggest general pet peeve?
People who feel the need to talk down to me just because I am unusually attractive. It does not mean I am dumb. But seriously, I hate people who feel they are bettet than you and are visible in their demonstration of that. You make me feel badly :(

4. What is your most irrational fear? 
I get nervous when QVC or HSN run re-runs and aren't live. I worry that something happened so I will usually (yes-usually) call in and just check in on what's going on. It's weird.

5. 3 celebrities you’d want to have dinner with?
Easy. Selena, Demi and Barack Obama. I feel like we would all have a lot to talk about.


Happy Sunday chicas!

3 comments:

  1. I do love some QVC! But had no idea there were reruns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first time I saw it was maybe 5 months ago? And it wasn't QVC- it was HSN actually. Which explains a lot because QVC is perfect and amazing and I love them. And they only do re-runs at really odd hours like from 3-5AM. And since it's really only me and maybe some other insomniacs in Alaska watching at those hours, they feel like they can cheat us and run a re-run of an earlier episode. It sickens me. But it rarely happens.

      Delete
  2. I hate those (#2)!!! It's a complete waste of time! Btw, I'm also a blogger too :)

    Catherine,
    www.catoura.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...