|Remember this? Of course you do. |
PS: Where is Usher these days?
- I read absolutely no books this Summer, but you know I saw every episode of Animal Hoarders
- I have now gone with 5 days of not putting the sheets on the bed due to pure laziness.
- I am on a new cleanse for the next 30 days that a friend talked me into. It's not horrible. It's not great. We shall see...
- I am digging the whole sponsorship on blog thing. I've sponsored one blog and she's awesome and keep checking her out because I have a guest post appearing on there soon.
- Bloggers that manage to post a new blog daily confuse me. How is this done?
- Speaking of which I have like 200 unread blogs in my Bloglovin' feed. I know I'll just get frustrated and ignore them all, but seriously how do people blog full time? The minute I get online, I get sidetracked within 76 seconds.
- Which also reminds me I have a ton of emails to respond to. Don't worry guys- I'll come to you!
- I don't do Twitter. I tried it. I just don't like it. I am the 1%.
- I have seen like 3,000 bloggers post pictures of wine and bagel bites. Do I also need to do this? Is there a particular wine that should accompany this delicacy?
- I have around 200 full size makeup products just chilling in my apartment. I received 95% of them via couponing and have no idea what to do with them. The hoarder in me has a compulsive need to keep them forever and refer to them as "my treasures" and possibly kidnap a neighborhood child one day so I can make her into a Toddler and Tiaras girl with all the shit I own... Too far?
- I also spend like 30 hours watching makeup gurus make videos on YouTube. I never try to copy them because I am naturally afraid of failure but they have a weird, calming effect on me.
- I am in the market to buy some chairs. I really want a fancy fabric covered chair but I can't talk myself into spending over $100 for a chair I am convinced I can make myself with a hot glue gun. I know I can't really make it and I'll break down and just buy one eventually.
There are a million more random thoughts bopping around in my head but I figured this list would be enough to give you a little glimpse into the madness behind it all.
Hope you are all having a great Hump Day!