Site map

07 April 2013

Day 4!

So today we are officially on day two of the 30 Day Blog Challenge.

10 likes and 10 dislikes.

10 likes?

  1. Naps
  2. Couponing
  3. Lazy days and staying in
  4. Pizza delivery
  5. Baby animal YouTube videos
  6. Tacos
  7. Making lists
  8. Spandex
  9. Googling pictures of Kim Kardashian
  10. Getting packages in the mail
10 dislikes?
  1. Mean people
  2. Cleaning up after myself
  3. Talking to the neighbors (I'm antisocial)
  4. Beets
  5. Sweating
  6. Group projects
  7. Folding laundry
  8. People who drive slowly in the left hand lane
  9. Roman numerals
  10. Courier font
Aren't I fascinating?

I am also going to totally make another post in like 37 seconds because there's a fun link-up I wanted to do. So 2 posts in one day. I spoil you guys.*







 *you guys= my 4.5 readers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...