Site map

07 April 2013

Sunday Socializing

I decided today to participate in my first ever "Social" (I think that's what they're called...?) And I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for their Sunday Social, and this week's theme is Pinterest



1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
This is just one of many. I love clothes and I pin the hell out of them. I just am really feeling the long pencil skirt (just below the knee) and have been on the hunt for the perfect one. This outfit is amazing and perfect and I love it. 

2. What is your favorite food pin?
So I actually don't pin too much food. But this looks amazzzzzing. 


3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
This one is an easy one because this past week, I was bored and naturally ventured onto Pinterest and found my dream wedding dress. Naturally it's several thousand dollars, but the inner cheapie in me found a company in China that makes them for like 1/10th of the price (I'm a bad American... I know). I don't even have a proposal or a ring yet but I'm tempted to just go ahead and buy the dress just so I can wear it around the house, freak my boyfriend out and post pictures of it on Facebook to just confuse all my family and friends. It's definitely not the most traditional, but isn't it goooorgeous?
I was actually planning to dedicate a whole post to this dress where I could wax poetically about it's beauty and photoshop my head onto this poor woman's body so consider yourselves spared.

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
This isn't so much DIY as it is buy a bunch of tea cups and put them all together and drop your jewelry in them and voila! it's beautiful and even more beautiful when I take a picture of it with my DSLR and add a funky filter. But DIY for me is more like "Look, baby I added a sticker to this plastic box and then submerged the whole thing in glitter. I am totally crafty. I'm going to open up an Etsy store and make millions. So this tea cup ensemble is a DIY as I'll ever be. 

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
Still here? I'm impressed...

6. Share one more random pin you love.
This one literally always makes me smile.

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what ya'll pinned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...