Site map

12 May 2013

Sunday Social



I am linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for this week's Sunday Social again and this week we're taking a step back into the past!



Wasn't I a cute kid? And blonde, for some reason. 

1. 1 year ago I was doing …. I was about to quit a job that I hated. I was moving in with my boyfriend at the end of the month and was kind of in a state of limbo that was both exciting and terrifying.

2. 5 years ago I was doing …. I was back in DC as a college sophomore! Ahhh I am old. I had just gotten back from taking a semester off to live on a kibbutz in Israel and and I was really unhappy back in DC. That summer I went back to Israel anyways so I was probably excited to be heading back I imagine!
This basically sums up kibbutz life. And recognize these girlies? They're still my BFFFFFFFF's

3. 10 years ago I was doing…. I was in high school. I was 14 years old and just finishing my first year at an all-girls Catholic high school outside of Boston. Wool plaid skirts and knee socks included.

I'll let you guess which one is me...
4. 1 year from now Ill be doing… I hope to be more settled with Pedro. I will be entering my third and final year of grad school! I will hopefully not be cleaning up any more Moose surprises!

5. 5 years from now ill be doing… I will be... 29. So probably in the throes of a mental breakdown as I am petrified of turning 30 (I know, I know... I'm annoying!). I will be out of grad school, licensed and working. I will hopefully be married, maybe I will have a baby? Oh I have no idea. I hope I am just happy, healthy, with Pedro and Moose and insanely wealthy. Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!
    Now following!!
    Looking forward to keeping up :)

    Xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl I'm following you too on BL!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...