14 July 2013

Sunday Social: Accidental Racist

I have questionable taste in music. And by questionable, I mean bad. I know it's bad because every time I volunteered to play DJ at a party or a pre-game, I was either mercilessly mocked or politely asked to GTFO (depending on how much alcohol had been consumed at that point).

This week Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup's Sunday Social theme is Music.

Sunday Social
 
1.  What is your all-time favorite song?
This a tie between

and

 
I just like the Skee-Lo song because I know the lyrics and the Rascal Flatts one is because I have a beating heart and can feel emotions
 
2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
I'll admit it. I stalk her and check Google pics every day and even sat through E! News for a 5 minute segment they did on her.
 
 
 
3. What song reminds you of your childhood?



4. What songs put you in a good mood?



5. What is your music to rock out to in your car?
Ha please. I will rock to anything. I like to pretend I am in a music video when listening to a song and reinact said music video with elaborate facial gestures and flawless chair dancing.

BUT if I had to pick it would 100% be this diva right here. There is nothing more fun than speeding down a highway and belting out ANNNNNDDDDDD IIIIIIIIEEEEEEIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOOOOOOVEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU"
 


ALSO on a semi related note:
 

This is 97% accurate.

6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own?
I am not embarrassed by anything I do own. But society would probably judge me for downloading this song:



FOR THE RECORD: I think this song is idiotic but I was genuinely curious when I heard it and downloaded it so I could bring it into my Racism and Oppression class so we could discuss in further how idiotic this song was.

Happy Sunday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Love your taste! I was hopping around the Sunday Social and didn't relate to many posts but agree with all yours!!! Great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... loved What Girls Do In The Car. I am so guilty of singing along to crap I don't even like!
    http://wherethesubmarinetakesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have questionable/bad taste in music, too. LOVE the Spice Girls but since they remind you of your childhood, it just makes me feel old. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE "What Girls Do In the Car"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your taste in music is perfect. Bless the Broken Road is one of my favorite songs as well and I will always love you is one of the best car songs ever.

    Jenni
    thebeautifullittlefools.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I listen to a lot of different types of music. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOOOOOOOOVE The Spice Girls!!
    And I'm the same with "I Will Always Love You" !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have the vanilla ice cd. i got it as a present (i swear, i did!) but i do like the ice-ice-baby track. i'm not ashamed to admit it either!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...