Site map

01 September 2013

Sunday Social!

It's Sunday which means it's time again for Sunday Social. Sunday is apparently the only day I actually am social especially considering because I literally did not leave my parent's house yesterday. I had great plans for myself: going to the gym, hitting up the Dollar Tree, maybe getting some froyo. Then I discovered my parents had Lifetime Movie Network and I got a glass of some milk in me and all of a sudden nap time happened and then it was 9pm and I was gone for the night. And I quite literally did not utter a single word to a human being that entire day.

It was fantastic.*

Sunday Social
 
 
1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Definitely New York City, mainly because it was the only trip/vacation I took. It was also a lot of fun and I ate a lot of food which for me is always a good time.

2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
I was just a fan of not having to put socks on every morning. Socks is such an extra step for me that, while necessary, seems so time consuming and just a complicated task for the early morning.

3. What is one thing you wish you’d gotten to do this summer?
How about going to the beach? Or like swimming in general? Yeah, none of that happened. THANKS summer school/work!

4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
It changes every day. I know everyone is going to probably say "Blurred Lines" BUT I really liked Little Mix's new song basically because it reminds me of the 90's and I really enjoyed that period.

5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
I found Orange is the New Black this Summer so I am counting that. I stalk the actresses online and randomly Google images of them when I can't sleep at 4 in the morning. My favorite character is Daya:

Isn't she beautiful?

 
Also on a side note did you know that Jackie Cruz who plays Flaca is also the same girl that Kourtney Kardashian decided to make out with on Khloe and Kourtney take Miami? I bet you didn't....

 
Anyways that's it for me- I gots to get back to my work because suddenly I have my clinical internship and school this week. When did that happen?
 
Goodbye Summer. You weren't really that memorable or even that exciting but I had some pretty epic naps and caught up on my Lifetime movies, so a good time was obviously had by all.
 
 
 
 
*I would like to clarify that although I sound like a recluse shut-in, I am not (though it isn't something I will completely rule out for my future, either). I just enjoy solace and have a job where getting yelled/bitched at is the norm and sometimes, I like to hibernate in my room for long periods of time with a sleeve of Oreos and a half carton of milk.

6 comments:

  1. Totally agree about the whole sock thing, ugh, what a chore! And I did not know that Flaca was Kourtney's make out buddy - OMG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vacation in NY sounds so much fun! Hope you had a dougnut at the no. one American doughnut place (as of Doughnut Paradise) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange is the New Black was AWESOME! I cannot wait for the next season!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would love to visit NYC in the future. Also, I hate wearing socks. I try to avoid it as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, I'M ALL FOR STAYING IN AND DOING NOTHING BUT STARING AT THE SQUARE BOX ON THE WALL and the less i have to talk, the better.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, totes digging that Little Mix song. And yes, Daya is gorgeous. I have a hard time picking a favorite. It changes per episode. But, right now I'm in Red mode. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...