Site map

04 September 2013

What I've Been Up To Besides Google Stalking Kerry Washington

So this week was a doozy. 

I had my internship begin yesterday and I still am not 100% sure what I will be doing there but they have a candy jar at the front desk so I am all set.

I also have found a new addiction because I am idiot and saw Scandal on Netflix and was like "Oh, I've heard about that I should check it out". 

Wrong. 

Hours. Days of my life are gone. 

I am even watching it as I am typing this up now. 

I am also drinking Pellegrino because my Uncle dropped off a shit ton of it and I don't even think I like it but I don't really drink alcohol and it makes me feel fancy at zero calories. 

Anywho don't watch Scandal because it's amazing and wonderful and unicorns and Kerry Washington is flawless and I have been Googling pictures of her and her flawless skin for 8 hours and hate myself even more now. 

So that is what is up with me. So basically nothing. Tomorrow I have off (whee!) and my big plan for the day is to conquer the stairmaster at the gym and eat some shrimp. 

Why do I blog again? I promise to be more interesting once I finish the remaining 10 episodes of Scandal and can be free from my addiction. 



Huck + Quinn 4ever

4 comments:

  1. i have never watched scandal but thanks for the reco because i've been looking for something new to watch since i finished chicago fire.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:53 AM

    I remember seeing previews for this show when it started. I never started watching so I guess that means I win?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in the same boat. I missed blogging one day this week simply for the fact that I was too busy having a Netflix TV show marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am addicted to scandal too. I can't wait for the new season to start!! the whole cast, or, i should say, the team of gladiators are amazing and their dynamics just work so well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...